Coldslaw version "healthy". The BEST healthy coleslaw made with fresh purple cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and a kick of heat from jalapeño. Healthy coleslaw recipe made with store bought slaw and easy yogurt dressing. It goes well with shrimp tacos or fish tacos, its mayo free version aka vinegar slaw can be.
It's the perfect skinny coleslaw recipe for your summer cookouts, barbecues and picnics! Make a lighter version of this classic shredded salad with a creamy dressing. This coleslaw uses a vinaigrette instead of mayonnaise to create a super healthy veggie. You can have Coldslaw version "healthy" using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coldslaw version "healthy"
- Prepare 1/2 of pomme de chou vert haché finement (ou passé au robot 10sec).
- It’s 1 of échalote finement hachée.
- It’s 1 of pomme râpée.
- Prepare 2 of c.as de jus de citron.
- You need 3 of c.a s d'huile de sesame.
- Prepare 1 of grosse pincée de sel gris.
- You need 1 c. of a c. de sucre brun ou de sirop d'agave.
- Prepare of Au choix pour le décor : tranches d'avocat, graines de chia ou de sésame, ETC.
Healthy coleslaw recipe made with a homemade nonfat Greek yogurt dressing. This version is a nice spin on your traditional coleslaw recipe. I know I'll be bringing this salad. Healthy Coleslaw is a light and healthy coleslaw mixing cabbage, carrots and radishes and tossed in a light dressing and fresh herbs.
Coldslaw version "healthy" step by step
- Mélanger tous les ingrédients et laisser reposer 30 min sur le comptoir avant dégustation. Conserver au réfrigérateur et encore meilleur le lendemain !.
This is perfect as a side salad or a topping. This vegetarian-friendly side dish is versatile too If your only experience with coleslaw is that which is served from a food cart or from a fast food. Cole slaw dressing usually contains sugar for a sweet/sour taste. (I suspect that KFC's uses vinegar alone and that tastes great to me.) Mayo is as healthy as the base oil used..with our version of a healthy coleslaw – I mean, who wouldn't want purple slaw? Our healthy coleslaw recipe switches the fatty mayonnaise dressing for a healthier flavour. My coleslaw version still gives you the crunchiness and creaminess of a traditional slaw but it's much kinder to your waistline.