Gaufres. Meets Network Rail Manual Handling Guidelines. Resists Re-Freezing, Works To A Lower Temp & Works Better Than Salt Products. All paperwork done, fast payment, free collection.
Brussels gaufres, also called waffles, are delicious honeycomb-shaped wafers that are particularly popular in Belgium and France. Simple and very fast to prepare, they are prepared with a batter based on eggs, sugar, flour, milk and powdered yeast and then cooked in a special waffle maker that will make them crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. This is the perfect recipe for light waffles both fluffy inside and and crisp outside. You can cook Gaufres using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gaufres
- Prepare 8 of œufs entiers.
- It’s 500 gr of farine.
- It’s 100 gr of sucre.
- You need 1 of sachet de sucre vanillé.
- You need 1 of sachet de levure chimique.
- Prepare 600 ml of lait.
- It’s 100 gr of beurre.
For kids breakfast or snacks … but not only! In France we have mainly two ways of preparing waffles. The most classic one is a mix of flour, sugar, butter, milk, whole eggs with baking powder. It needs to rest for at least one hour.
Gaufres step by step
- Mettre dans votre robot l'ultra blade et votre beurre programmez Vit5/90°/3min.
- Ajoutez le sucre, sucre vanillé et le lait pendant 1min/vit10.
- Puis ajoutez la farine et la levure en Vit10/2min.
- Incorporez les œufs et battre 2min/Vit5 pendant ce temps faites chauffez votre gaufrier et quand c'est bon faites vos gaufres..
The second version is with whisked egg whites. Brussels waffles are made from a batter cooked in a special waffle iron which is patterned to give a distinctive and characteristic grid shape. Waffles are traditionally eaten at Mardi-Gras with icing sugar, but toppings with chocolate (Nutella), berries or ice-cream are also enjoyed by young and old. Moisten it completely with warm milk. Gaufre definition is – a very thin crisp wafer baked with a wafer iron.