Mini meringues. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Whisk the egg whites in a clean glass bowl until soft peaks form. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. You can cook Mini meringues using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini meringues
- Prepare 4 of blancs d’oeuf.
- Prepare of Quelques gouttes de jus de citron.
- You need 200 g of sucre.
Brush a thin layer of melted chocolate over the top of each meringue, leaving a. In a clean, grease-free bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks, using electric beaters or a tabletop mixer. Gradually add the remaining sugar until you have a glossy meringue that holds stiff peaks. Line two large baking trays with baking parchment.
Mini meringues step by step
- Préchauffer le four à 90°. Fouetter les blancs d’œufs avec le citron et verser le sucre progressivement. Terminer en fouettant a vitesse maximum..
- Mettre la meringue dans une poche à douille cannelée et former des petits tas sur une plaque recouverte de papier cuisson.
- Cuire au four à 90° pendant 2 heures.
In a large grease-free bowl, whisk the egg whites until very stiff and dry. Beat them on medium speed with an electric hand whisk until the mixture resembles a fluffy cloud and stands up in stiff peaks when the blades are lifted. Meringues This must be the most popular egg-white recipe of all, whipped with fine sugar into tall, stiff shining peaks, then very lightly baked so that the surface is crisp and the centre is soft and chewy. The tricky bit is whisking the egg whites, but the way the meringues are cooked is important, too. Use a large, sharp knife to chop the chocolate into small pieces.