Risotto Gorgonzola 😋. In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Melt butter along with truffle oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, shallot, and garlic; cook and stir two minutes until the onion begins to soften.
And while the ingredients are ultra-important in crafting up a good risotto, the real secret is in the process. Risotto rice isn't just any rice. Risotto with Gorgonzola, Pear and Walnuts is a delicious and tasty dish, perfect if served on special occasions. You can cook Risotto Gorgonzola 😋 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Risotto Gorgonzola 😋
- It’s 250 g of riz a Risotto.
- It’s 4 of échalotes.
- It’s 25 ml of huile olive.
- You need 100 g of lardons ou des Knackis.
- You need 100 ml of vin blanc sec.
- You need 750 ml of bouillon volaille bouillant.
- You need of Sel /poivre.
- It’s 100 g of gorgonzola.
- Prepare 100 ml of crème liquide.
The strong taste of gorgonzola cheese is softened by the sweet and juicy pear flavour and enriched with crunchy chopped walnuts. We opted for Williams pear, but you can use the quality of the season,. The risotto should still have a slight firmness; add a small amount of water if risotto needs to cook any longer. Stir in heavy cream and gorgonzola, stirring until cheese is melted into risotto.
Risotto Gorgonzola 😋 step by step
- Échalotte +huile d'olive dans l'ultra pro tupperware 2 min30 s +crème liquide.
- Puis +lardons 2min micro-ondes.
- Riz + bouillon +vin.
- Fair cuire au four 30/35 min à 210 degré.
- Ajouter crème liquide + gorgonzola en dés..
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, adding more gorgonzola if desired. Garnish with a few shaves of parmigiano-reggiano, if. Look at that bright happy colour, it is so inviting! In a pan, over a low heat melt the Gorgonzola cheese with the milk. Leave a knob of cheese out.