Houmous light. Place the drained chickpeas in the food processor. Add the grated garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, salt,. Add some cooking water (or water from the chickpea can) little by little to obtain.
Season with a pinch of sea salt, then pop the lid on and blitz. Use a spatula to scrape the houmous down the sides of the bowl, then blitz again until smooth. I really like using fruity, light flavored olive oils when making hummus. You can cook Houmous light using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Houmous light
- It’s 1 boîte of conserve de pois chiches.
- Prepare 1/2 of jus de citron.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of sel, poivre.
- Prepare 1 gousse of d'ail.
In addition to the ingredients above, you can add more flavor and ingredients to your hummus. I love adding roasted red peppers for a red pepper hummus , but olives, pine nuts, and extra spices are also great options. "I came up with this recipe because I had an eggplant I wanted to use," said one Cooking Light reader. "I noticed, when looking at my favorite recipes for hummus and baba ghanoush, that they were quite similar, so I combined the two, making a large amount of dip with half the work. I make this dish for parties. Process the mixture, until the chickpeas are minced.
Houmous light step by step
- Versez le jus de la conserve dans un récipient et dans un autre les pois chiches. Ensuite ajoutez le jus de citron et les épices ainsi que l'ail..
- Mixez avec un mixeur plongeant ou le tornado de chez @guydemarle ou encore le companion de @moulinexfrance Versez petit à petit le jus des pois chiches pour lisser la préparation..
- Goûter et arrangez à vos goûts du coup pas besoin d'huile de sésame donc plus light après biensur faut pas se manger le bol seul 🍜😉.
Lots of hummus recipes require to remove the skins from the chickpeas. Instead of the same taco dip at every family event or potluck, try this light, cool and refreshing Greek dip. It looks and tastes healthy—and it is. —Shawn Barto, Winter Garden, Florida. Mediterranean Bulgur Bowl Spread one slice of bread with hummus and the other with avocado. Fill the sandwich with greens, bell pepper, cucumber and carrot.